Monday, June 05, 2006

Survivors Stories Documentary Released!

Wow, what happened to the last few months? This year has just been crazy!

I'm going to keep this post really short, as I have to make a big announcement... drum roll please....

Survivors Stories, the independant documentary I did last year, with the survivors of Hurricane Katrina and Rita, is now (finally!) finished and available! I'm selling it through FilmBaby.com (I linked it above) . Its only $17.95, so feel free to buy a few copies :)

I'll probably also be selling it direct from my website in the future, but for now I'm kind of experimenting with the FilmBaby.com set up to see how that works. If you're curious, or if you have a project that you'll be selling, feel free to contact me for details. I thought it was a pretty simple pain free process, and so far they've been pretty quick. I only mailed them the DVDs a week ago, and they already have them available, they put up the webpage (I wrote the copy), and they made a trailer from the video I sent.

Anyway, that's it for now!
Thanks for reading!
Carlin